Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Getting back into the swing of things...

Well it is not as easy to get back into the swing of good habits, when I have let the bad ones take over for as long as I did...but baby steps and a little progress everyday will get me going and back to where I need to be!!

Started to enter food into Myfitness Pal again today.  Only did half the day, but half a day is better then none....I will confess, I have had soda (not today, but in the past few months) and that damn stuff is a hard habit to break...I have had a caffine headache all day mix that with the absence of sugar and my head has been pounding....But, I know this is all part of the detoxing part and I know it will only be a couple more days and things will balance out...That is all for today!!

2 comments:

  1. The first steps are always the hardest, celebrate every victory x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the detoxing of caffeine and sugar...no fun..but you got this!

    ReplyDelete