Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 2, 2012

TTT

Ok...Ten Things!!! Love it!!! Thank you Laura...

1. No. 1 situation is still stressing me out!!! I realize teenage girls are going to execute their independence....just not familiar with dealing with it as a mom!!! Sucks sometimes I tell ya!!!

2. Been loving watching the Olympics!! Fab 5 woo hoo!!!

3. Had my yearly exam today!!! Gotta love the click click click...

4. My summer vacation is quickly coming to a close...I go back for prep, planning and meetings on the 13th...students start back on the 23rd...

5. Hubby and I have been doing the swim work out!!!! I have had the past 2 days off and will admit...a tiny bit of me missed the pool today....just a tiny bit...and don't tell hubby!!! Our email is the same so when you respond to this he gets your responses too!!! That's all I need...Hubby knowing I missed the pool!!!;)

6. My friend owns a cupcake shop...Damn cupcakes!!! I have been craving those things like crazy!!!! Thank Hod in this instance I have no money cuz that maple bacon one is SCREAMING my name!!!

7. I have been mentally spent the last month!!! I need a vacation from my own head!! Hubby and I want to stay on one of those huts over the water in Bora Bora so bad!!!! I am starting a "stay naked in Tahiti" fund, because I want my dream vacation get away....

8. Saw Batman Dark Night Rises...loved it!! Great movie!!!

9. This attitudinal Russian gymnast Mustafina is driving me crazy!!! Could be cuz of No 1's Attitude but I just want to smack her!!!

10. I have been keeping terrible hours...TERRIBLE!!! Going to bed at like 3:30 in the morning...waking up at like 10:00 a.m.....My schedule is a mess!!!

Love to you all...have a great Friday!!!;) xoxo Kristin

11 comments:

  1. We have the exact same summer schedule! And I wake feeling line a horrible mother for wasting the day away but....sleep is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, half the time I wake up my kids are still asleep!!! They've been going to bed at 3:30 with me!!!! Now that is really terrible parenting!!! Geez, I better get this straightened out school starts in 3 weeks!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm right there with you on the Bora Bora dream. *sigh* Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get this locked into like a 1-3 year plan!!!! Seriously, cuz those pictures are just teasing me!!!! How sad would it be to tell No1..." oh yay you graduated, good job, so proud of you...Dad and I are off to Bora Bora, watch your bro and sis...welcome to adulthood and see ya in 8 days!!!". So sad for her but ya never know!!! It could happen!!!

      Delete
  3. Same bora bora dream here! That is pure hell to have a friend who owns a cupcake shop...really! ughh my mouth is watering right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!!! It sucks!!! And No 2 baby sits for her all the time and brings home samples!!!! It kills me!!!

      Delete
  4. click click click LOLOLOL Love your humor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part was when she said..." don't worry if it comes back abnormal, your cycle just ended and could cause an abnormal read you can just come back"...oh yes that is what I want to do...come back so you can do that again in a weeks time!!! For sure

      Delete
  5. I have serious Olympic fever but since most of Britain does, I am not alone.
    Hope no 1 settles back down soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I am sure it is very exciting for you!!! Have you been able to attend any events??? I can't imagine the excitement!!!:)

      Delete
  6. I LOVE pool workouts. I am sure my Aqua Fit class is nothing compared to what hubby puts you through. :)

    ReplyDelete