Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Tune-Up!!!

I had my appt. on Sat with the Dr....in 5 weeks I have lost 1/2 a pound!!! I know, that is like record breaking!!!!(that is sarcasm!!)...so I told him, look I have been in the 280's for like 11 weeks now...really, I have been good, I am working out I am keeping within my calories...He said how are your clothes fitting? Great I said, I am in size 20's some look better then others but they are up, buttoned an no muffin top...my undies are a size 16, my shirts are Large and XL without stretching....He said then you are doing exactly what you need to...you lose inches or pounds but not at the same time so, your inches are catching up with your weight, when your inches stop the weight will start again...you keep doing what you are doing, it is working and you are progressing normally....I see this pattern all the time you are good!! I told him my restriction was good and he felt the same....he said if I felt it lossen up come in earlier otherwise he would see me in 4 weeks...so no fill, but I am at 8cc in a 14cc band...

To be honest I really am not hungry at all...teenage drama and I will confess I wanted a cheeseburger with the bun so bad the other night from McD's....I was so raging mad!!! Hubby knew I was mad do you know what he said to me...."if it will make you feel better then get it....I cut him off!!! Now madder then before..."what, WHAT!!! You are going to let me eat to console myself knowing how mad I am!!!!! What is wrong with you!!! You know that is bad behavior!!!went on and on about how that is unsupportive, blah, blah, blah!!!! He calmly reply's knowing in my irritation I have lost it!!! If you would have let me finished before you jumped down my throat, I was going to say get it if it makes you feel better...w/o the bun!!! Because according to you the meat and cheese is ok!!!! I had to apologize because he is always looking out for me!!!

Needless to say I am in need of a mental tune-up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Teenage drama...ugh, don;t miss that at all. And after having a 7 year old girl in my home this week I am thanking God he didn't give me girls...I am quite sure the teenage years have got to be much worse with girls if attitude is this bad when they are just 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha----I call it band hormones...we are learning to deal with our emotions rather than push them back down with food. I rant and bitch much more than I ever used to. I am praying I will get this under control it is just such a range of emotions I am not used to dealing with.....so many things to learn...congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not looking forward to the teenage years with my girls. I'm glad your hubby looks out for you. I definitely think the drama and stress effect us a bit more after banding because we can't eat our feelings away anymore. Until we learn new ways to cope, it's a *itch. Hang in there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete