Ten Things Thursday...thank you Laura, love triple T day!!!
1. Our weekend was very fun...I went to not only one...but 2 themed birthday parties!!! This is huge for me people...HUGE!!!! We got to our friends house on Fri and she said, oh, by the way, we have to go to a surprise 30th badly party for a military buddies wife and it is "white trash" themed...you know, " people of Walmart " type clothing....The birthday girl is originally from the mid west somewhere don't know, don't even know her, but I played along and we were about as Wal-Mart worthy as I could muster...I will upload pics later...Needless to say, I dressed for the 70's party but seen as we were the only ones dressed along with the host, our friends....I changed into normal clothes after I took a picture to prove, I participated.
2. While at the party, my friend says,...this is really a strange question so let me preface it with, while I was cleaning to get ready for the party, I came across a brand new package of panties....are you a size 16 by chance....I replied with to be honest, I have not had a correct fitting pair of undies in over 2 mos, so I cou ld not honestly tell you what size undies I ware, but thanks for thinking of me, I will give them a shot....Now, please note, I do not normally wear undies from a package, but the not having undies that fit correctly, hold anything in, or even stay up was a true statement so I figured free packaged undies can't be any worse then non-fitting undies right? And.... What do ya know, the 16 undies fit and quite comfortably I might add!!!!
3. While at the red neck, Wal-Mart worthy party they had these mini bundt cakes...( bundt, what is a bundt??? Why is there a whole in this cake???...My Big Fat Greek Wedding!!!)they were very very yummy, and made from a place called " Nothing Bundt Cake", adorable and did I mention yummy??? So seen as we were on our way to No. 2 birthday dinner o n our way home, we googled the bakery and stopped by on our way home so she could have Bundt Birthday cake!!!
4. No 2 birthday dinner was fun, met up with my mom and sis, had a good dinner time and No. 2 enjoyed her week long celebration!!!
5. Scale is still sticking in the 280's.... Today was awesome....weighed myself when I woke up...285.1... Went back to bed cuz that is depressing...woke up again weighed myself we are talking 11:00 in the morning...283.1.... Runn around ear a 4.5 oz yogurt, run some errands, weigh myself at 3:30...286.8.... I swear this 280 business is a bunch of crap...I eat more I gain, I eat less, I gain, I eat nothing, I gain....I am screwed....I realize my body will kick in and the weight is going to be melting away here any day, but it has been like 10 weeks in the 280's and I an a little tiered of seeing that 8 in the tens place...I have an appt. Sat I will talk with the dr. And nutritionist...we are trying to get a pattern with my weight through out the day, but seriosly, do you see a pattern with that??? Me either!!!
6. 4th of July was nice, I was excellent with my eating...probably didn't eat enough for the day I n all honesty, but food was good, fireworks were awesome and, after watching the show from my dads condo, we had the kids out doing sparklers in the street. A car drives by, stops and asks if we were doing TNT Sparklers? We said yes, they said awesome, thank you...we are the TNT owners and we have a bunch of free t-shirts in the back is it ok if we give the kids some shirts??? They will be Jammie shirts on the kids but we would love to give them some....How awesome is that.... So we all got TNT firework shirts!!!
7. I love my iPad but for blogging it just isn't the same, and I hate doing TTT w/o pics, sorry I will have to use the big daddy when there are pics I want to add...
8. Hubby went to a softball game tonight...it was at 9:00... He calls at 8:45, I just heard on the radio the casino is doing their firework show tonight, drive the kids to the back gate and see if you can see the show, here is the radio station the show will be played to....so we went to the back gate of our community turned on the radio and watched the fireworks courtesy of the casino!!
9. I really have not had much to eat today, just not hungry and I am not complaining, but I had yogurt and chicken and a little peanutbutter on a spoon...I have a headache and I know it is due to lack of protein but it is now 10:24.... I really don't want to eat this late either....
10... I bought new make up earlier this week...need to take a pic of that all for you too..I love bare essentials make up and their summer deals were fabulous....I am set until Christmas, I will need more foundation then....but I branched out and got some funky colors that I would not normally do, but all blended in and on, they look pretty darn nifty!!! Have a fabulous Friday!!! Xoxox Kristin