Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 1, 2012

BYOC!!!

It’s Bring Your Own Crazy time! Brought to us by the Phenomenal Draz!
Copy and paste the button above to your own BYOC and join us! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.


1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?

I am a name brand purse user but I use it for a very long time...a year or more...I currently have a Coach I have had it for a little over a year.  Prior to that I had a Dooney and a Brighten and a Louis V.  I try to get the matching wallet but usually have to wait a bit for that seen as the wallets cost just about as much as the purse!!  I currently have a Coach wrist clutch that is being used as my wallet.  I can leave it in my purse or take it out when I am on the go and don't want to carry my whole purse.  I love the idea, but it was a gift so the pattern is not what I would have choosen for myself, but I love it!!!  I have been tempted to buy another one with a pattern I prefer, but then why spend money on something I already have and got it for free???

2. What’s your favorite board game?

Give me 5 is what I know it as.  It is a card and chip board game and you play with a partner but you cannot communicate with your partner.  I also like apples to apples, Mad Gab...I will play any game with a fun group of people at least once.   Even the dumbest board game is fun when you are playing with a fun crowd.

3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?

Well this is a soul searching question!!!  I am very competitive.  I love to win!!  However, on the off chance I lose, I will be happy to congratulate the winner graciously as long as it was a clean fair win.   I cannot handle cheaters or sore winners!!!!  Be excited and rub it in a little, but don't over do it and DON'T CHEAT or argue about a move because it was that good and you are jealous... 

4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.

I am not afraid of snakes or BIG spiders though if I came across either unexpectedly I would be first frightened just at the meer shock of surprise, I would then do what I needed to do to get rid of either.   I hate crunchy bugs....bugs that crunch when you step on them!!!  Oh, it is the worst....there was a scorpion in the school hallway a few years ago when I taught elementary and the other teacher in the hallway was screaming, kill it, kill it...I had no choice but to step on it and that was a big crunch!!!  I HATE CRUNCHY BUGS!!!!   I will say I am clostrophobic as well....tight spaces as I get older just freak me out and I hyperventalate and get all creeped out!!! 

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
The week as been good.   A four day work week is always good!!!  only 10 days left of school, so the end of the year has been good, but crazy and busy too!!!  I just want to stay up all night and sleep all day...just for a couple of days, but that is really what I want to do....Stay up with Hubby till 4 in the morn...no interruptions from the kiddos and then sleep till 2 the next day.  I love when Hubby and I can have quiet time and chit chat, watch movies without every line being quoted, snuggle and just be....but with the kiddos being older they want to stay up with us....though I love them to death, there are times when I just want Hubby and me time!!!

4 comments:

  1. "I HATE CRUNCHY BUGS" - utterly hilarious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a Coach wristlet too. I got one for Christmas and use it as a wallet or "go" bag as well. It's perfect. It has my ID and CCs and chapstick as well as any cash I may have on hand. It's perfect for quick trips out when I don't need the rest of my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hubby and me time...but your right...kids REALLY TRY to destroy that ---whats up with that!
    I love the coach outlet...I think you have one by you as well..do you hit that bad boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a Dooney and Burke before switching to a Coach. I ended up buying one that was too big and have spent the last year hyperventilating b/c I can never find anything. Lost in the big black hole! I wanted a new one but couldn't justify it until my son put a BBQ sauce packet from a restaurant into my purse and it exploded lol. So that justified my new one. Much smaller and now I can actually find things again!

    ReplyDelete