Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer vacation!

Hello lovelies, Hope all are well, I am doing very good...summer vacation has started and I must say the end of the year went very smoothly!! I was not selected for on of the 5 HS summer school positions so I am really on summer vacation!! Though I will miss the money very very much, God has it all worked out so I shall not stress!! We went to Santa Barbara 2 weeks ago I will add pics to the end, it was very fun had a great time with friends celebrating their sons HS Graduation...we are going again on the 29th for a surprise 50th, looking forward to it!! Ok on the banded life....if there were medals given out for maintaining I would be getting one cuz I am perfect at maintaining. Unfortunately it is not maintance time!!! Now that I am on summer break I am reving up the weight loss and trying to get over this maintance plateau I have sunk into... I have been walking in the morning and in the evening and I have been strict with my protein, liquids and Greek yogurt... This should jump start me I will let you know in a week, Tom is on hhis way so things may be a little off!!! My goal is to go back to work Aug 23, 20 pounds lighter!!!! I better get cracken!!! So let's talk about exercise!!!!! WHY???? can't I be one of those people who just loses weight without it?? My sister had gastric 6 years ago did not join one gym, did not lift one finger, did not work out once!!! Yes it is a very different procedure and yes, she is flabby gabby w/o clothes on but no one sees her naked so who cares!!! WHY!!!??? Must have a body that keeps me accountable??? I know all the answers... But I am having a venting pouty moment here!!!! There are times when I just wish eating less then 1000 cals a day was enough for my body to say oh we are in weightloss mode!!!! By all means let me shed about 20 pounds for you overnight!!!! That would be just a peach body, please cooperate!!! Anyway, my body does not work like that, it makes me work harder and in the long run I will be happier because of it, but for now....it sucks!!!!! Wish Hula was 5 days a week!!!! That is just fun, no workout mindset with that at all!!!! Sadly they have knocked it down to one day a week on Wed. At 9:00 a.m.... Up until now, Wed. at 9:00 a.m. I was smack dab in the middle of Second period!!!! Guess who's going to hula tomorrow???? That's right...this girl right here!!!! :) Can't wait.... Even looked for a hula Wii game... Must look harder they have to have one!!! Ok so I shall leave you with a few pics from my Santa Barbra beach weekend!!! Enjoy your day everyone, chat with you all soon!!! P.S. working on my iPad... Having pic upload difficulty will post ASAP!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey there is something for maintenance..you can go on a trip and not gain...I don't know about you but I usually always put on a few pounds on a trip. Good luck--Hula sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete