Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ten Things Thursday!!

Hello My Friends!!  It is TTT, thank you Laura, I love TTT!!!

1.  So last Thursday, No 1. was headed to prom!!!  I promised some pics so here they are!! She had a great time, and looked fabulous!!!

This Is Allison....all ready for her Junior Prom!!

This is Alli and her BF....Yes, I see wear his hand is!!!  He is a Junior as well, one of my Husbands football players, poor kid!!

BF surprised Alli 2 nights before Prom with roses, these are them...

2.  I went to a conference on Saturday with one of my best friends.  The conf. was being led by another one of my dear friends and the two over the past 11 years have never met, so it was time to bring my Tara, to meet my LaTerra!!!  I have known Tara since I was a Soph. in HS....love her to death and was so glad she could make it with me...The friend I will talk about in #3 took this picture of us!!!


I am doing better with pictures....but will be honest, glad my arm was cut off....not sure I want to see the real
reality of the whole thing!!!  P.S. just in case you need clarification...I am in the black Hawaiian dress!!


3.  Also at the conf. were many of the ladies I went to Philly and NY with back in Oct, a week before my consultation for lapband...This next picture is with one of those lovely ladies, the photographer of #2...the one after that is back in Oct. when we were in Philly...still have a long way to go, but at least progress is being made!!!

This was May 26, 2012


This was Oct 7, 2011....I had my consultation planned and ready for the following Sat.  Oct 15, 2011


4.  So let's talk about progress....Well it has been slow this month, really slow!!!  Various reasons, but the main reasons/excuses would be the following.....Not tracking as faithfully as I had been, not working out as faithfully as I had been, being very busy and using that as an excuse to not do the above 2...In a nutshell those are the top 3...there are other contributors, but we are being honest here so let me be honest....I took a break from the rules and I have lost and gained the same 2 pounds for almost a month....Not "cheating" or pigging out, just not being honorable with my diligence...End of the school year stresses me out and so this year, instead of eating like a crazy mad women, I just hibernated.

5.  Thank you to those who gave suggestions as far as my sister is concerned.  We are still at an impass with her.  It is terrible to see her deal with life as she is, but I also know I will not allow my children to be on lookers to her life style.  It kills her not to see them as much as she used to, and it kills me that they are missing out on knowing their Aunt...she is my only sibling so it is very hard, but limits are limits and she hates that I don't let them spend the night or go with her for the weekend, but I cannot risk the life of my kids...She admits she has a drinking problem, but she follows that up with I have it under control!!!  No she doesn't, and I keep praying she will seek further help and get healthy.

6.  I have my summer school interview today....Not sure why they are making us interview, but whatever....I need to put gas in the car and food on the table over the summer and this will give us that little bit of extra that we need...4 hours a day, 4 days a week for 4 weeks won't kill me...and the extra $3000.00 will be a welcomed blessing!!!  Keep me in your thoughts at 3:50 CA time if you think about it....that is my interview.

7.  Praise the Lord and Thank you Jesus my washing maching is fixed, my dishwasher is fixed and my garbage disposal is fixed!!!  Why does all of this always happen in 3's???  Last month sucked!!!  All 3 well the dishwasher was hanging on by a thread, died at the beginning of the month last month....I get paid once a month and that money is scheduled...fixing all three of those things was not in the schedule!!!  Thankfully, hubby found out was wrong with all three, I got paid, and he got the parts!!  Woo Hoo!!  The disposal was dead, had to replace the entire thing there but $200.00 to fix and repair all three verses buying all 3 new ones works for me!!  The only thing I will miss about the laundrymat is the amount of washers they had....I could do 5 loads in 1 hour!!!  But lugging all of that crap to and from...screw that, I will walk down the hall and do one load at a time in my own l aundry room thank you very much!!!

8.  No. 2 has her final steel band concert tonight...If I figure out how to upload a video I shall try so you can all hear!!!

9.  We have no real plans for this summer, but the 7th is our Anniversay 15.5 years....We eloped on Jan 1, 1998 because I was going to remain a virgin until I got married....the wedding was planned and ready but it was not until June 7, 1998....It was getting really hard to remain a virgin so Hubby said on New Years Eve let's go get married....I said, I will marry you any time any place, of course knowing our wedding was already booked and paid for....He said ok let's go to Laughlin...I said ok, and we drove to Nevada just like that got married on the 1st in Bullhead City, AZ a boat ride across state lines...So the 7th is our 15.5 ann...as soon as school is out, he and I need to get away and celebrate!!!

10.  I have a dr. appt on Sat....not sure how that will go seen as the past 4 weeks have been a wash!!!  Such is life right...breaks over and you get back to work!!!  So here is to moving forward, getting out of this rut, and thanking God for all of the great fun we don't know about yet, but will have this summer!!!

Love to you all....Donna, you are a doll, love your messages and think of you all the time!!!  Holly, your hug was much appreciated....Jennx, you always make me smile and Barbie!!!  I will be thinking of you swimming durning summer school!!!;o)

3 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like things are going really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at ya, sister! Your post made me a little teary eyed!!! I've had the same thing going on for the past month. I don't even care though. I've been struggling with working out and up until this week haven't been measuring my food. So I can totally relate. Our bodies/minds just needed a little break I think! I'm so glad everything worked out with the appliances, that is so damn stressful. love the pics! beautiful babies and of course you are just looking fab! fingers crossed and prayers sent for the summer school job!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your daughter is absolutely beautiful! What a nice difference in the pics...you are getting smaller!!! I just want a laundry fairy to come do it for me..ughh I hate laundry! Hope you have a fabulous weekend chickee!

    ReplyDelete