Woo Hoo!!! It is TTT thank you Laura...I love TTT!!!
1. I love TTT...it is just a great way to get out a ton of info in a short little blurp!! I missed last week so I am ready!!
2. I have been terrible with tracking my food....Not bad with the eating there is a difference. No I have not been tracking, but yes, I have been planning. Doing well and getting used to my new way of life. I need to really get my butt back on the tracking wagon though, it is just a great tool to keep everything running smoothly!!
3. Still loving my new car...Itr is so fun to drive around...it zips here and there....We are having a ball!!!
4. Holly, from 300 pounds down is always posting picst of her in chairs...Love the pics, they are just too cute...but it got me thinking about how many chairs, I didn't or barely fit into!!! No 1. was in her school play, over the weekend and we went to watch. It was in the theater, and I went to sit down, still had that little cringe of will I? Won't I?.....I did with plenty of room....thought of Holly and all of her pics!! Then had to go to a meeting in my theater here at my school...We have the seats where they have the tiny table attached and you can bring it up or down depending if you need to work. All year, I have not fit in those damn chairs because that added table makes the seat even smaller....Well I sat at the meeting, and low and behold, I fit....not table issues, no squeezing...just my booty in the chair!!!
5. I am so done with all of this state testing....We are on our third week....we do a little here and there...I wish we would have just got it over with in a week....Ugh!!! One more day next Tues and we are done, but this has been a daunting task and I am so over it!!! The students are too...
6. So, my very intense books, I talked about a couple of weeks ago..... Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed...The Trilogy??!!?? I have read them all!!! OH MY!!! Now these books have gotten very mixed reviews....Not gonna lie, there were parts Hubby and I had to google!! But Sara, had said the first book was the most "out there", but ultimatley it was a love story!! Could not agree more!!! Those characters suck you in I tell ya, and I find myself missing that crazy couple!!!
7. Summer vacation is coming but not fast enough!!! I have a terrible case of Summeritise this year....Have not had it this bad since I was a Senior I think!!! Geez, I just want to be done and out. I have not real plans for the summer either....Not sure what my issue is, but I have 4 weeks to hang on!!
8. Still loving my Hula class....I missed last Fri, my mom came into town. I saw the instructor at the gym yesturday and she said, we missed you, are you coming this Fri? I missed them too!! Have no idea how to get my hips to move like she does, but it is so fun and I am just loving it. Even Hubby said, are you missing again this week....NO WAY!!! When summer comes, I will be able to go to the Wed. morning class too!!! Woo Hoo!!
9. I have a ton of catching up to do with all you your blogs. They are so inspirering to me and I appreciate all of you so....testing has zapped the zing out of me!!!
10. I want to wish all of you mom's, and mom's to be someday and someday soon, a very Happy Mother's Day!!!! Hope you are all surrounded by your loved ones and have a day filled with joy!!xoxo