Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten Things Thursday!!

Woo Hoo!!!  It is TTT thank you Laura...I love TTT!!!

1.  I love TTT...it is just a great way to get out a ton of info in a short little blurp!!  I missed last week so I am ready!!

2.  I have been terrible with tracking my food....Not bad with the eating there is a difference.  No I have not been tracking, but yes, I have been planning.  Doing well and getting used to my new way of life.   I need to really get my butt back on the tracking wagon though, it is just a great tool to keep everything running smoothly!!

3.  Still loving my new car...Itr is so fun to drive around...it zips here and there....We are having a ball!!!

4.  Holly, from 300 pounds down is always posting picst of her in chairs...Love the pics, they are just too cute...but it got me thinking about how many chairs, I didn't or barely fit into!!!  No 1. was in her school play, over the weekend and we went to watch.  It was in the theater, and I went to sit down, still had that little cringe of will I? Won't I?.....I did with plenty of room....thought of Holly and all of her pics!!  Then had to go to a meeting in my theater here at my school...We have the seats where they have the tiny table attached and you can bring it up or down depending if you need to work.  All year, I have not fit in those damn chairs because that added table makes the seat even smaller....Well I sat at the meeting, and low and behold, I fit....not table issues, no squeezing...just my booty in the chair!!!

5.  I am so done with all of this state testing....We are on our third week....we do a little here and there...I wish we would have just got it over with in a week....Ugh!!!  One more day next Tues and we are done, but this has been a daunting task and I am so over it!!!  The students are too...

6.  So, my very intense books, I talked about a couple of weeks ago..... Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed...The Trilogy??!!??  I have read them all!!!  OH MY!!!  Now these books have gotten very mixed reviews....Not gonna lie, there were parts Hubby and I had to google!!  But Sara, had said the first book was the most "out there", but ultimatley it was a love story!!  Could not agree more!!!  Those characters suck you in I tell ya, and I find myself missing that crazy couple!!!  

7.  Summer vacation is coming but not fast enough!!!  I have a terrible case of Summeritise this year....Have not had it this bad since I was a Senior I think!!!  Geez, I just want to be done and out.   I have not real plans for the summer either....Not sure what my issue is, but I have 4 weeks to hang on!!

8.  Still loving my Hula class....I missed last Fri, my mom came into town.   I saw the instructor at the gym yesturday and she said, we missed you, are you coming this Fri?   I missed them too!!  Have no idea how to get my hips to move like she does, but it is so fun and I am just loving it.   Even Hubby said, are you missing again this week....NO WAY!!!  When summer comes, I will be able to go to the Wed. morning class too!!!  Woo Hoo!!

9.  I have a ton of catching up to do with all you your blogs.  They are so inspirering to me and I appreciate all of you so....testing has zapped the zing out of me!!!

10.  I want to wish all of you mom's, and mom's to be someday and someday soon, a very Happy Mother's Day!!!!  Hope you are all surrounded by your loved ones and have a day filled with joy!!xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I have the Fifty Shades of Grey, but haven't read it yet...probably won't really have time until school is out. I may just take it to the beach with me...should I go ahead and buy the other's too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbie...they leave you hanging, so if you read the first one and find you are loving it, yes buy the other two...but if the content is a bit too much, as it will be for some, then no....hard to answer!!! But I promise once you get half way through the first book, you will know if you love or hate it!!! I bought both book 2&3 half way through book one, but I just downloaded them to my kindle so I had them in seconds...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea!!! Your new profile pic is fabulous!!! You are doing so well...Fantastic job!!:)

      Delete
  3. Love that you loved the books! I found myself missing them too when I was all done. I cannot wait till I can sit in chairs without the wishing and hoping and praying that usually goes into it. That even made my goal list that I posted earlier this week. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do miss them!!! Book 2 by far my favorite!!! Book 3 was also good, but book 2, Hubby and I agree was the most captivating!!!

      Delete
  4. YAHHOOOO on the chairs!! I loved when I read that! I am so happy for you And the hula class sounds cool!! And now to the book. I have been hearing about this everywhere . I sat down at Starbucks last night and the lady directly across from me was reading it. It must be my destiny to read this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be prepared!!! And keep out of reach from children!!!! Eye sight too...ya never know what they may read over your shoulder!!:)...I will be honest with you...I am very conservative, this book is not!!! But I loved it and it truly violates so many of my moral beliefs but it is very freeing and uninhibited and brings back so many
      of those exciting, butterfly, exasperating feelings that come with a new budding
      blossoming Relationship....I am also a bit prissy, a terrible word I hate that word but I am not a big cusser...Hell, damn, Sucks...those are my big bad words...those aren't the words used in this book!!! But I loved the story...could not put It down...Very contradictory I know!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Ok, sold me on the books...I am going to download them! Love the hula class sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, so glad your last fill went well!!! Hula is a blast...let me know what you think of the books!!:)

      Delete