Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a visual!!

Good evening all... So today was a very busy day.. Details not needed just busy!!! I came home before having to take buddy boy to soccer practice( team is in the regional play offs and they winning... Wish they would lose!! Bad Mommy I know, but so over soccer). I go to my room to change, if I have to spend an hour at soccer might as well walk right!! As I walk into my bathroom, out of the corner of my eye I spy something I did not recognize... My OWN SMALLER BUTT!!! I have a Visual people...I can see shrinkage!!! Yay for shrinkage, it is so nice to not only feel it but SEE it too!!! I pray shrinkage visit all of you visually too!!! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to actually see my whole butt in the mirror..seems like I usually only see half of it at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes my heart happy to hear :) Can you believe life right now? It's surreal.

    ReplyDelete