Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, April 13, 2012

I think I am going crazy!!

Happy Friday!!! I am beat today so I am ready for the weekend!!!

So, as I mentioned in TTT my new go to food is Greek yogurt and 1/4 c. Granola...
I had hubby try it the other day because he is a big McDonalds parfait fan too but at 6'2" and 185 pounds he doesnt need to worry about the sugar or protein issues!!!

Anyway on Monday we went to Costco I bought the Fage 12 pack they sell, had Hubby try some he agreed it was good...Yesterday I am getting ready to leave and pack a yogurt for lunch...I had one for breakfast and was not motivated to think about what to eat for lunch so I grabbed another yogurt. I look in the fridge and there were 5 yogurts left!!! What??? Am I going crazy!!! Have I been eating that much yogurt??? No way!!! Today is the first day I did 2, all the others I just had 1 at lunch...Mon 1, Tues 1, Wed 1, Thurs 2...why are there only 5 left??? There should be 7!!!

I meet Hubby at Costco after work yesterday he needs gas and I have the checkbook...side note, insider info for those who may not be privy to the info about Costco!!!...we buy our gas at Costco, but when you use your ATM at the pumps the money you spend on gas does not apply to your yearly bill...we have the $100.00 membership where 2% comes back to you at the end of the year but the gas purchases are not included...However, if you buy a Costco cash card inside and use the cash card at the pumps you get credit for the cash card purchase towards your rebate and buying gas then counts!!!

We have paid our membership fee for the past 8 years with our rebate and still had money to shop...yes we are Costco whore's!!!

As we are standing in line, I say," oh, I think I need to get more yogurt. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I think I am going crazy!! The yogurt was a mess this morning in the fridge and I know I stacked them neat, and there are only 5 left Babe!!! Am I eating them that much really??? I can only remember eating 5, 2 are missing??? Do you think your mom ate them??"...Hubby puts his head down, smirks a cockeyed little dimpeled smile and gives me a sideways puppy dog look...."you ate my yogurt, didn't you?"...Hubby, "Well they are so good even with all of those funky fruit flavors and I was in a hurry so I had one for breakfast and was going to have one for lunch, but you brought me burritos so I left it for breakfast tomorrow...Love you!!".

So, good news, I am not going crazy my supportive adorable Hubby is also a yogurt and granola theif!!! Needless to say, it appears I am now sharing my yogurt and granola!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Well at least you're not going crazy! Good tip about the Costco cards. I never thought about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for not being crazy!! And Yay for Hubby liking one of your healthy foods!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a Costco here. Our only option is Sam's. My husband is 6'4" and struggles to keep his weight at 200...makes me sick :)

    ReplyDelete