Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 2, 2012

BYOC!!!

Thanks to Drazil its BYOC time!

1.  Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?

When will Hubby get a perminant teaching job?  This RIF crap and lay-off business has gone on long enough....When and Where is this job coming available??  My mental health is shot, my bank account a joke and the world is missing out on a fabulous History teacher!!  Come on Job, we need you NOW!!!
 
2.  What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
 
Well my all time fav is Quarterback Crunch from Thrifty's...my Grammy would take us to get scoops there all the time...Thrifty's is not even in existance anymore and who knows where Quarterback Crunch has gone???  So now I usually get cookies n cream or cookie dough, they are a tie!!!  Toppings only on vanilla hot fudge or carmel either one sometimes both with nuts.
 
3.  What's your preferred method of working out?  DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?

Don't have one.   I like DVD's, I go to the gym, I will bike ride or walk outside...It all really depends on my mood and the amount of time I have.  I have not done Zumba yet, but I hear it is a hoot, so I will have to try that out.   I used to do aerobics all the time when I was in my 20's, but now the gym I go to you have to sign up for the classes they get that full so I just have not bothered...
 
4.  If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman?  Who do you work mostly with now?

I teach so I work with both men and women.   I have found they are equally dramatic and each come with their own set of compromises...I try to get along with everyone and be a team player.   I have found that as long as the people I am working with have the same attitude then there are very little issues.  It is the glory seeker, or the control freak that I cannot handle.  I myself am controling enough...hellllooo I run my own classroom for a reason...so do all of the people I work with...but as long as there is a respect of I am not trying to control you or the situation but work as a team it is all good...
 
5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life this week has been super super busy...I don't know why, it just has and I have been tierd all week.  Hubby was a bit cranky and TOM is here and those two together can make a girl crazy.. I had to tell him he needed to get over himself...the car is fixed, our bills are paid, there is food in the fridge.  I did a new thing this month.  I made a menu for the entire month on what we would eat for dinner.  I usually have left overs for lunch so it is a double whammy...so far so good.  I took my menu made a grocery list, well the app on my phone did and on Sun. Hubby and I went to Costco and bought food for the entire month, minus milk and fresh veggies...we shall see if the planning saves us money and keeps us from going to the store every other day for one thing and coming home with 20.  The kids have been really good about not eating anything without asking as well in case it is needed for a menu item...they also really like knowing what we are going to have for dinner ahead of time.  If we need to switch something it is written in pencil so no biggie, but so far so good on that idea..Keeps us all eating healthy, gives me a lunch for the following day and I am not going to the store so often.
 
Blogging this week has been good.  I love reading all of your blogs, they are such good therapy, counseling, encouragment, truth talk and me time....It is fun to share and fun to learn about all of you...been on the blah side with my writing but have commented at least once a day on many of yours... On to a new week and a second fill tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you'll find you save a TON of money with the meal planning. Are you on pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! You're already doing so well on your journey and I'm excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete